I was tagged by m1a1t7t
to do this little fun journal entry! So why not~! THE RULES:1. Write 13 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. You have to tag 13 people.
4. You can't say you don't do tags.
5. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
6. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS.
7. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc. (who came up with this one??)
8. Be creative with the title13 Facts
1. My name is Kristin (In case some of you don't know!)
2. I'm 5'2"
3. She-Hulk is my favorite Marvel Heroine.
4. I love the sound of water (Raining/dripping) and it helps me sleep sometimes.
5. I'm a nail biter, it gets really bad at times.
6. I can be pretty social-able but I'm a bit of an introvert.
7. I'm not very good at video games.
8. I never dated anyone.
9. I have a younger (But ridiculously tall & obnoxious) brother.
10. I have a learning disability. (Been through special ed and IEP since 3rd grade)
11. I was born in Brooklyn, New York.
12. I now live in South Carolina.
13. I love to sleep. A lot.Questions from m1a1t7t
1. What's The hardest thing You've ever had to do?
This whole year has been pretty difficult, but a few months ago we had to make a hard decision after we found out our dog was suffering from cancer. So we had to put her down and I still miss her very much. 2. What keeps you getting up in the morning?
It's pretty hard, haha. I never been good about getting out of bed.
But honestly, probably drawing, chatting with friends and working on art projects and practicing.3. If you had the choice between indestructibility like The Tick or a Regenerative healing factor like Deadpool which would you choose and why?
Maybe indestructibility because I have a very low pain tolerance! :laugh:
4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
To be braver about standing up for myself and putting my feelings first instead of others.5.Star Wars or Harry Potter?
Star Wars! 6. What weird thing do you do without you noticing it?
I tend to talk to myself and it's super annoying. 7. Who are your three biggest role models?
My mom, my oldest cousin, and one of my best friends! They've all been there for me, and are really awesome and have traits I strive for and hope to be like one day. They're all wonderful women that I'm so grateful to have in my life and IDK where I'd be without them.
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/piece of literature?
That's so hard!! I have way too many favorites!!
I really like the IDW TMNT comic series lately though, so I think that's my answer.
It's just so good and it's one of the only things I look forward to every month! 9. If you could have a different name what would it be?
I like my name~! I don't think I'd change it.10. What's your best piece of work? Share please!
(I'm still very quite pleased with this one!)11. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Birthday cake ice cream!!! 12. What ritual did you pick up from your family?
Well I grew up in a Christian family, so there's values and bible teachings I try to follow like praying for instance. 13. Spiders or Snakes?
Snakes. I'll take on a snake any day over spiders. My 13 Questions
(For those I tagged to answer!)
1. How has your day been today?
2. Do you have a favorite smell/scent? (Camp fires/Mountain Air/Ect.)
3. If you have to choose 3 fictional characters to describe yourself, what would that be?
4. Whats your favorite movie of 2016?
5. What are you looking forward to next year?
6. What's your favorite piece of work you've done so far? (Whether it's art/writing/ect.)
7. Do you play Pokemon Go?
8. Whats your favorite holiday?
9. What's the one thing that's been frustrating you in the creative process this year?
10. What's the one thing you've felt like you've improved on this year?
11. What's your favorite store?
12. Indoors or Outdoors?
13. Do you have anything on your bucket list that you really want to do one day?
, & Mulunia